LINKING TOWNS & VILLAGES ACROSS DARTMOOR AND BEYOND WITH LOCAL NEWS AND EVENTS
The LOCAL newspaper for Dartmoor and surrounding area!
THE MOORLANDER is highly regarded for its engaging mix of local news, features and outstanding photography, reflecting the unique area in and around Dartmoor.
It continues to build upon its hard-won reputation for highlighting local issues and campaigns that frequently catch the attention of the national media.
- In recent months THE MOORLANDER’s distribution has extended into areas of Exeter, Plymouth, the South Hams, and communities north of Okehampton including Hatherleigh and Crediton. It is now available in Cornwall towns such as Bude and Launceston, too.
- Priced at just 50p – THE MOORLANDER is the LOWEST-PRICED newspaper in the region – over 5,000 copies are distributed every fortnight to your favourite village or community shop, local newsagents and convenience stores, petrol stations and ALL major supermarkets throughout Dartmoor and the wider Devon region.
- Complimentary and promotional copies are also delivered to hotels, restaurants, cafés, pubs, doctors, dentists, vets and selected tourist attractions throughout the region.
Inspiring articles & features include:
- Local news and events
- Campaigning on issues that are important to you
- Major interviews with prominent local characters, celebrities or leaders
- Local Property section
- Comprehensive Arts & Entertainment section including reviews, profiles and interviews with authors, artists and musicians
- Equine, Farming, Health and Beauty, Antiques & Collectibles, Green Issues, What’s On Locally
- Motoring, Gardening, Food & Drink, Puzzles and Brain-teasers
- NEWS & SPORT – Results & league tables from across the region in our extensive sports section
THE MOORLANDER newspaper is published fortnightly by The Moorlander Limited, TEAM House, 19a East Street, Okehampton, Devon EX20 1AT Registered in England & Wales No: 11166438 VAT Registration No: 308 3765 93